Are you looking a hotel in Aragon Pyrenees with sauna?
After a long day having fun on the ski resort, up and down, and enjoying the beautiful mountains of the Benasque Valley, it’s always a good idea to take a sauna and relax. At the Hotel Evenia Monte Alba you can enjoy this relaxing time in the Finnish sauna.
All guests can enjoy a relaxing sauna whenever they want. Evenia Monte Alba is a hotel in Aragon Pyrenees with sauna.
To get the maximum benefits of a sauna is necessary to take a sauna about sixty minutes. Usually there are 8 steps to the perfect sauna
The 8 steps to take a sauna:
- Take a hot shower and soap. Make sure to dry yourself well.
- Sit or lie down on a towel to prevent burns from the banks and for hygienic reasons
- Stay for a maximum of 15-20 minutes. This is the optimal time in the sauna.
- It is advisable to leave the sauna when feeling overwhelmed and this is the time when you obtained the maximum benefits: if it does not reach these do not occur and if exceeded, decrease.
- Once it is advisable to sit out for two minutes at least and up gentle.
- After two minutes you should take a cold shower, starting with wet feet and pulses and ascending to completely shower or soak in cold water. This practice is beneficial to stimulate blood circulation.
- Take a break for about 10 minutes
- Repeat the entire cycle sauna a second time and in some cases even a third time.
Tips for taking a sauna
- For the whole body is at the same temperature must remain lying.
- Mouth breathing and staying relaxed.
- Before leaving the sauna sit up 2 minutes early and gently.
- Before starting a sauna should have rested between 15 and 30 minutes. It is not advisable to enter the sauna after physical effort
- Wait 2 hours after a meal to take a sauna
- The belief that the sauna slimming is false: the lost weight in a sauna is recovered after 2 or 3 hours and is due to fluid loss.
- It is possible to pour water over the stones, optionally with some essence is to generate a sudden increase in moisture, the called shot of steam, which is beneficial. We must prevent the steam blows in the first minutes of stay.
If you Book Evenia Monte Alba in Cerler you’ll stay in one of the best hotel in the Benasque Valley, Spanish Pyrenees, and you’ll enjoy:
- a great location next to the ski slopes, just 200 meters,
- All kind of facilities: parking, terrace, pool, restaurant, nursery, sauna
- highest standard service and activities: entertainment activities for children and adults, wi-fi, summer and winter activities
- different kind of accommodation for up to 10 hosts
More about Evenia Monte Alba:
- You can see more pictures of Evenia Monte Alba. Evenia Monte Alba photos
- You can see the Virtual Tour Evenia Monte Alba. Virtual Tour Evenia Monte Alba