Skiing in Cerler, Benasque Valley, is an experience that every enthusiast of this sport should try: the ski runs are never crowded and it’s always a rewarding experience. Cerler is the second highest ski resort in the Pyrenees, reaching a maximal altitude of 2630 meters and with a minimum of 1500 meters. If you are looking for a Spanish Pyrenees skiing experience Cerler is the perfect place, here you will find ski runs of all levels, so everybody can enjoy ski in Cerler, from the most expert skiers to those who have never tried. Cerler has modern facilities which allow us to access very quickly to the slopes; in fact there are 19 ski lifts with a capacity of more than 26,000 skiers per hour, allowing you to forget about the long queues very common in other ski resorts. If you prefer cross-country ski you can go to the nearby ski resort of Llanos del Hospital. In addition we will enjoy a unique and beautiful natural environment in Cerler.
Cerler has the Q certificate that rewards the quality of their services and testifies the quality of the ski resort.
Spanish Pyrenees skiing experience: Cerler – Aramon
Celer – Aramón ski resort offers more than 67 ski runs, with 79 km of ski slopes, most of them are always snow-covered throughout the winter. And if weather is not the best, the ski resort boasts 38 kilometers of slopes that can be covered of snow thanks to 375 artificial snow cannons, so you can always ski in Cerler. In addition the ski resort boasts several specific itineraries for each specialty.
- 8 ski runs Green
- 17 ski runs Blue
- 26 ski runs Red
- 15 ski runs Black
- Snowpark itineraries
- Snowmachine circuits
Enjoy skiing in Cerler!
If you Book Evenia Monte Alba in Cerler you’ll stay in one of the best hotel in the Benasque Valley, Spanish Pyrenees, and you’ll enjoy:
- a great location next to the ski slopes, just 200 meters,
- All kind of facilities: parking, terrace, pool, restaurant, nursery, sauna
- highest standard service and activities: entertainment activities for children and adults, wi-fi, summer and winter activities
- different kind of accommodation for up to 10 hosts
More about Evenia Monte Alba:
- You can see more pictures of Evenia Monte Alba. Evenia Monte Alba photos
- You can see the Virtual Tour Evenia Monte Alba. Virtual Tour Evenia Monte Alba